Are you aspiring to have another baby? If you, then here is something that is meant for you. Ancient Chinese birth chart calendar offers you options to choose a gender you want for your next baby based on the Chinese calendar. This is different from the western practices since they are following the Gregorian calendar. The start of the lunar year is typically based on the cycles of the moon so the start of the year to people who believe in this practice is on the later part of January until middle of February.
Couples might be wondering how the Chinese calendar is used for baby gender prediction. You will be able to find out how the Chinese birth chart calendar can be used for baby gender prediction. Here are some of the pointers you need to keep in mind:
- You need to take note of the woman’s age during conception.
- You need to add the woman’s age.
- You also need to take note of the month when the baby was conceived and then you need to exchange the month into the lunar month.
- Locating the month on the top portion of the chart and then the age needs to be on the left side of the chart.
- When you follow these steps the coordination to the spot where they will meet and interest will be very appropriate.
Upon determining the lunar age of the woman who will conceive a baby along with the month of conception, you can use the calendar to predict the sex of the baby you are planning to have. Usually, the age of the mother will be listed on the top part of the chart along with the month of the conception on the lower part of the calendar. You will know that a baby will be a girl if you saw that the box is shaded pink or blue if it is a boy.
It was said to be not an accurate type of sex determining tool because it can only promise 50% effectiveness. There is lots of website these days that allows you to use it for fun only and not to depend on it that much since it cannot assure 100% accuracy. Most websites these days are offering this type of offer to be able to allow you not to lose hope whenever you want to know a baby’s gender in particular. Although during the early times, a lot of ancient people believe in this method of birthing.